Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Name of the day: Optimus Prime. "Prime took his name from the leader of the Autobots Transformers, which were popular toys and a children's cartoon in the 1980s. Prime says the toy actually filled a void in his life when it came out." Huh...

I was checking out this guy's website, and this is my favorite part: He says, "This site is for all Transfans. It contains some of our kitbashing, fanfic, links, oddities, and will let you get to know a little about my family and I." Yep, he's a victim of his mom telling him, "No, Stephen, this ice cream isn't for Bobby and me, it's for Bobby and I."

Anyway, I had the worst headache of my life last night, so I didn't fall asleep until around 2 AM. It didn't feel good lying down or sitting up. It sucked. So I slept until about 9, went to work, and I came home for a 4-hour lunch at 1. I took a great nap with my cat. Now I've taken a benedryl and hope to be asleep soon so I can get up, go work out, and actually work tomorrow. That would be great. Money is a good thing to have.

While I was at work today, I moved up a level in my life. There were some insurance guys there offering supplemental insurance coverage. I now have a life insurance policy and a cancer policy since kidney cancer seems to be a big thing in my family. Now, I officially feel like a member of the older end of the planet's citizens. Weird. I feel like I should go celebrate somehow, but what do I do? Eat things that won't kill me? Oh! I also had my mouth swabbed to make sure I don't use tobacco products or narcotics. Good times...

My pits itch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home