Thursday, March 11, 2004

Name of the day: Levetra Loe At least I know she wasn't named after the "unit" enhancing drug. I saw the name in the death announcement section of the paper. She was 83. Perhaps she was the inspiration for calling the drug Levitra. She must have been a real vixen!

Every morning there are at least two things that really frustrate me: one is that work starts at 8:00. The other is the internet. It's so addicting. I mean, I have to check my two email accounts, message boards I frequent, some of the blogs I read, and the news. That takes at least one hour of my before-work time. And, of course, I have to take a shower and stuff so I can look and smell presentable. It is almost impossible for me to roll out of bed before 7:00, which means I am almost always late for work. I guess it is a good thing that I work for my dad. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home