Sunday, March 21, 2004

Name of the day: Jennifer Lifshitz. This is the name of one of the contestants on "Average Joe: Adam Returns". She's, well,...she's odd. So now whenever my friends and I see or talk about somebody who is a little loopy, we refer to that person as a "lifshitz". We also use phrases like, "You're full of lifshitz!" "You stupid lifshitz." "That smells lifshitz." Things like that. I know I'm 27, and this may be really immature, but I don't really care what you think, man!

I don't like going to cemetaries. I went with my grandmother to check the flowers on my grandfather's grave this afternoon. I feel weird there, and I have this thing about walking around all the dead people. It freaks me out a little bit, and then I have my grandmother wimpering, "I wish you could have known him." What am I supposed to say back?! Because nothing ever pops into my head. At least when we're done, we always go get ice cream. And today was a nice day, so we ate our ice cream outside while talking about undead things. I love ice cream.

Now it's getting stormy outside, and I really should go to bed because I have to teach in the morning. But I will most likely stay up watching the lightening and listening to the thunder. Storms fascinate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home