Monday, March 15, 2004

Name of the day: De'Tron Octavius, a.k.a. Tron...probably. When I was in high school, it seemed like everyone was named Tron. In fact, I'm pretty sure there were more Trons at my school than members of the student body. I'm not really sure how that works. I'm no mathematician. I had to take college algebra twice. Have I mentioned that my real name is KaraTronya®?

I have a new favorite word today...bedonkadonk. It is synonymous with...um...booty. Like, one could say, "What's with guys and J-Lo's huge bedonkadonk?!" Or "Baby's got bedonkadonk!" Or "My body's too bedonkadonkalicious for you, babe." Well, that's a stretch, but one could say it, I guess. Anyway, the word has been making me giggle like a wee lass all day long.

After work, I went to Curves to work out. The way this place is set up is that there are 18 workout stations in a circle, and everyone goes in sequence from station to station. So halfway through my workout, this girl jumped on the machine ahead of me. She's rotting from the inside, and I had the displeasure of following her foul smell everywhere for about 15 minutes. I've showered, and I think there is still a green cloud following me. It's nasty. What makes people smell like that? This forum is open for facts, theories, sympathy and/or your own smelly stories.