Sunday, March 28, 2004

I feel like I've been beaten up by a gorilla and run over by a truck today. I was up way too late last night, er this morning, chatting to Zannah, who is a very funny girl...even though she has called Tori's music "watered down". I still don't understand that, but you know, it's okay!

My mom bought this new machine to add to our growing workout area. The machine works arms and abs. I was on the monster for a while yesterday, and today, I hurt so bad. I can't sit up straight, and I can't raise my arms. It sucks. I was dying while teaching my class this morning. I'm glad that's over so I can go take a nap when lunch settles a little more.

Church was good today. The girls I teach are so funny and chatty. They make me laugh. They listen to what I try to share with them, and they teach me so much. Whenever class is over, I feel great! There are few feelings better than that.

My very favorite candy is a Reese's peanut butter egg. I'm so glad they are only out during the Easter season. I do realize that there are peanut butter trees, pumpkins, and hearts, but I'm not drawn to those as much as the eggs. They are so delicious.

I'm off to take a nap! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home